TransUnion Full Report
- Users can login with username and password
- Online registration is available for new users
Something as vital as a credit report should be available to consumers anytime day or night. Those who have an account with TransUnion will get exactly that thanks to the easy login process at the TransUnion Full Report page. Existing members can easily gain access to their important credit information by going to the login page and entering a username along with an account password. Those who have forgotten their password can begin the reset process by entering a Social Security Number and last name (link to password reset process provided under login fields at the TransUnion Full Report page). Consumers who have not yet register for an account with TransUnion will need to do so prior to gaining access to their credit information.
So how do I go about creating a TransUnion account?
- Online registration can be started by completing Personal Information, Address Information, and Optional Personal Credit Score sections
- The Personal Information section will need to be completed by filling in a first and last name (title, middle initial, and suffix are optional)
- The Address Information section can be completed by entering a current address (previous address require if less than 2 years at address)
- Users will have the option to purchase a Personal Credit Score for only $9.95 (not included with the delivery of a Personal Credit Report)
Anyone who has used one of TransUnion’s Online Credit Maintenance Services within the last year already has an account and can go ahead and skip the registration process. Examples of these services include placing a Fraud Alert, placing a Security Freeze, or disputing an inaccuracy on your Personal Credit Report. Those who have questions about an account can pick up the phone and punch in the number to TransUnion customer service.
TransUnion Customer Service